Where are all the fat people?

I took off my work day. It was going to be a kind of mental health for me day and catch up to the tasks. That idea ended quickly when my so-called husband who was on her way to work and said his sister texted had what his dad's blood pressure was less than 60/40 and the machine could not even read it. It is one of the signs that death is near.

My husband ran to the House, we did a conference call the Hospice and his dad is doing "very well" and could hang days or weeks. He was asking his Coke, so I took that you as a sign that has a bit of life left in it. Besides it is still flirting with the young nurse, Ashley. She looks much like my mother did when I was young, absolutely magnificent (are divorced). ASHELY my father-in-law calls his Romeo. He always wants a hug and a kiss from her. I guess it is not dead yet.

The Hospice urged us to arrange for cremation, we assume that we went to on Monday, but my husband is really struggling with everything. I called services of cremation in Denver and made the arrangements. My husband went to work at noon.

I'm close to my father-in-law, but seeing my husband tearing apart about this it is difficult. In addition, just began a new job two months ago by what really can not take time off and sit beside the bed of his father waiting to die.

So I bet are wondering about the title of this post, "where are all the fat people?". Well, I just returned from the gym. I realized today that I don't like my gym both. I am the person fatter and older, less than 80 pounds and less than 20 years. Everyone is height, weight proportional, muscled and toned and all seem to be under the age of 30. I can not find our what happened with all the fat, out of shape people who went to my old Ballys before they closed. I miss!

My thing favorite at the gym, lifting weights, is not very fun. Firstly the free weight area is very small at L.A. Fitness compared to my old Ballys (had three rooms of weight). Then there are always young, twenty - something guys lifting too heavy weights or cute girls lift five to ten pounds of weight.

I know that I have to overcome this, and they belong as much as they do, but I feel uncomfortable and out of place. I never felt so at Bally's. It will not stop me, and I'm going to go ahead. I don't really have another option. I no I am disciplined enough to make at home on my own, and it's the only gym in the area. I guess I'll just have to deal with the fat and the oldest person in the gym.