I've done made me cry and made me smile

Tonight I finally took a few minutes to read the comments in my post "hit Rock Bottom". I was amazed and surprised by their support sincere, and really surprised that even no one reads my posts these days.

To read every comment, I started crying. I am so overwhelmed by the love and support of many of you when I've failed so miserably at the task of losing weight. Every comment was written with kindness and careful thought. You wrote me up and help me find my way.

I don't know what to say, except thanks from the bottom of my heart. Make a difference in my life. I am always grateful for every one of his comments.

I will take your suggestions and put them into action as part of my plan to achieve my weight loss on track. His words of support will be with me to continue the fight.

Thank you once more, my dear friends.

~ Diana
?