Sunday update

I'm running a little late this morning, but now that I have my new blog I promise to publish a newspaper again. I'm also going to re-read my favorite blogs and leave comments. Just like the old days.

Yesterday was a bust with regard to exercise and keep a diary of my food. I spent twelve hours solid on the computer trying to finish the annual report of the Court of Alaska to the guardianship of my sister. I forgot how much disorder financial part of last year was for her. Selling the House, selling its complex, two auctions for your personal belongings and one for the crew of the farm, along with numerous other financial transactions handled for it. I forgot that it was a hell of a year after his career. I finally got it in Quicken after twelve hours, but numbers came up wrong by what I have more work to do on it.

I was eager and anxious all day yesterday and could not understand why. About 21 burst into tears. Finally I came what was wrong. All the horrible things that I spent with my sister last year returned to full strength. It was as if he was reliving last year as I documented each transaction. Things I forgot to fully hit me full force. As well as miserable things were at home with my husband while trying to deal with life after stroke of my sister.

There was treatment with my sister after she had a serious stroke from which she never recovered. His depression and wanted to die. Physicians who do not offer any hope. Her crazy daughter (my niece) and the restraining order against her. All legal relationships with lawyers in Alaska and here, lawyers go to court for guardianship and wardship, evicting my other niece and grandniece of the apartment complex. My niece was fifty and my niece was in his thirties, neither worked, two apartments and not they move out then sold the complex that gave rise to the emergence of another court or not pass sale. The two years of back taxes ($10,000) my sister had to pay and fear that may be homeless if they spoil their financial situation. It was miserable to relive all that but unless the report is almost ready. A good helped too.

Not talking about my sister, has been no change in the last six months or less. She still cannot speak or use his right side. She actually speaks, but it is gibberish. She can not nod Yes and, but sometimes they get confused. She acts like she can read, but I'm not sure. She always has a book with her and take his National Geographic that she is excited about, but I have no way of knowing if she really can read it. She is really good at puzzles. Going to the movies and dinner Sundays and she seems to enjoy doing both. His health remains good and she seems to be in his life. Happy not exactly, but content.

I have to start, get ready for work. I'm going to spin class tonight with some people from work. I am excited with my new gel bike seat. A girl at work to buy one, but never used sold it to me half price. Is it supposed to make a world of difference. We are going to see. I am not happy with my shoes back. It seems that it is much more difficult. I guess that's the point, but turned career is hard enough without making it more difficult.

I'll be back tomorrow!