Making a difference one hour

I was going to spinning class and I was all the time. . I was sure that I would have a heart attack and dies on the spot!

It was very difficult, but the instructor was awesome. She would say things like "if not to challenge himself, will not make a difference in your body". Almost every song played is on my current list of iPod, so the music was great.

I love my new cycling shoes with the SPD cleats. I got to class early and the instructor taught me how to attach my shoes to the pedals. The first several attempts was much more difficult that I saw in the video, but it's easy once you do a couple of times. I think that really make a difference in how I worked my leg muscles. When I got home, six minutes, could scarcely leave car.

My attitude did a 180 after the class. It is true of endorphins. I walked in the gym and in the Sun, with a slight breeze and thought...LIFE IS GOOD!

Right now there is sadness to my around, but so is life. In every life that shouldn't fall rain a little, right?  I've certainly had my share of sadness last year, but we all do it. No one has a perfect life. It makes me appreciate even more the good.

With respect to my weight, I don't even know what is now. I have not weighed in a week, but I am sure that I am up several pounds. Last week was more difficult than most. Not exercising or eating right, but from this week tomorrow am back on track.

Life is hard at times, no doubt.